Computer On Wheels Controller
- Manual Control:
- By the keyboard;
- With a wiimote;
- With another computer;
- With a cellphone;
- Autonomous control:
- Color tracking;
- Walls avoidance;
- Line Following.
- ‘w’ to order the robot to move forward;
- ‘s’ to order the robot to move backward;
- ‘a’ to order the robot to spin to the left;
- ‘d’ to order the robot to spin to the right;
- ‘g’ to order the robot to stop;
This is a mix of the two previous two functions. It starts by differencing the image by brightness like the “Wall Avoid”, but instead of measuring the area of the blob is analyzes the position of the line and tries to keep it always centered like the color tracking function.